Best Java IDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramprasad

In the zone
Hi all,

I would like to know the best Java IDE for Windows..

I have used JCreator and NetBeans IDE...

If u have found anything good, please let me know it...

Regards,
Ramprasad

reddragon

In the zone
well I prefer mostly ECLIPSE but at office I have to do NetBeans except that u can use borland's JBuilder . but I personally think eclipse is the best. there is another good IDE is IntelliJ® IDEA . go here >>*www.jetbrains.com/idea/ . I havent used that but many recomended it . I just saw their interface is very eye-catching . u will love to program with this IDE . but again I am telling u that Eclipse is the best .

parthbarot

In the zone
nop man...
search google for 'intelliJ idea'....it is the best IDE...
i m using it
it is father of .net u can say...grt hai yaar...

it is from jetBrains.

Regards,
Parth.

------------------------------------
*www.blogcharm.com/parthbarot
*parthbarot.blogspot.com
*impinfo.wordpress.com

aadipa

Padawan
I prefer eclipse coz it has plugins for almost everything. Only problem it that since it is Java application with SWT framework, it requires lot of RAM to work smoothly.

For my projects I use eclipse while for small editing of files, I use Notepad2 or JCreator simply for the speed.

@parthbarot Read Forum Rules
Signatures are disabled for the time being...

Don't try to bypass rules and edit your post.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
why don't you try out Blue J.

Its a great Java IDE for beginners. Its very easy to use and is very user-friendly.

Download the original file from its official site. Its only about 1.5 MB.
Try it.

Regards

sakumar79

Technomancer
Sun One Studio Community Edition is also very good. It also is heavy on resources, but provides lot of features for easy programming such as drag-and-drop of window controls, automatic code generation for event triggers, etc... Available at Sun website

BlueJ is good but I dont think it has the code generation and drag-and-drop features in Sun One Studio...

I have heard Eclipse and Netbeans are also good but I havent tried them...

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom