Best Internet Security Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish_88

Broken In
Can anyone tell me which is the best internet security software available in the market
Needed:- Low usage of memory
user friendly

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
avast! 4 Home Edition

Avast 4 Home Edition is a free, complete ICSA certified and Secure Computing Magazine awarded antivirus software for home noncommercial use. Avast includes the following components: On Demand Scanner--with skinnable simple interface--just select what do you want to scan in which way and press the Play button; On Access Scanner--special providers to protect the most of available e-mail clients; Instant Messaging--ICQ, Miranda; Network traffic--intrusion detection--lightweight firewall; P2P protection for Kazaa, BitTorrent; Web shield--monitors and filter all HTTP traffic; NNTP Scanner--scans all Usenet Newsgroup traffic and all operations with files on PC; Boot Time Scanner--scans disks in the same way and in the same time as Windows CHKDSK does. True automatic incremental updates are small and fast.

Version 4.7.892 is now finally compatible with Windows Vista RC1 and the "remediations" in Vista Security Center are now functional.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.

it consumes around 25-40MB (while browsing it reaches 40MB).

but imo its the BEST Internet Security Suite available now. :D

anandk

Distinguished Member
i rate zass7 as the best security suite;
but u mentioned low mem usg so then kis6.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
s18000rpm said:
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.

it consumes around 25-40MB (while browsing it reaches 40MB).

but imo its the BEST Internet Security Suite available now. :D

One More VOTE KAS....... provides you total control of all the processes.........
Thats cool............
peace
raj

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Try this
CyberDefenderFREE 2.0 - The All-Free Internet Security Suite.
Available here : *www.cyberdefender.com/products.html

Complete internet security suite for free.

(Disclaimer : I havent tried it (Tho I have asked for it in the feb demand thread & will surely try if its given) so I am not going to give opinion but u can try @ ur own risk)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
saurav29 said:
One More VOTE KAS....... provides you total control of all the processes.........
Thats cool............
peace
raj
yup, provides really good security,, even notifies about any Registry Changes.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
tech_mastermind said:
Kaspersky Internet Security 6 is great but it slows down browsing speed that why i am not using it.....

strange... :(

i felt the otherway around... it was the fastest of them all... :-?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I use McAfee, it cost me Rs. 2600 and its quite good. But its a resource hog. I have 768 MB RAM and a AMD Turion processor on my laptop so I manage.

ankur86

Right off the assembly line
i use norton internet security... it is very light on system unlike earlier norton products...
i want to try other suites also like KIS, bit defender etc.. but the problem is only norton runs smooth on my pc... if i install other suite (after uninstalling norton), my pc hangs frequently....
seems like only norton is supoorted on my pc... (i know this is funny.. but its true....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom