Best Indian Software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kertz

Broken In
Hi :)
Well I have been trying to figure out how many good desktop application software are made in India? If you know any of them tell me about it, so that we could create a list of best Indian softwares...

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
yes ,
CAT Computer Services- have best antivirus - Quick heal
Its good antivirus. Company is Pune based.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Quick Heal, the best antivirus? Hah!
I'd rather say Stellar. At least it works and works well. *www.stellarinfo.com

T

titun

Do u know ..

I think Tally is the best software made by any indian company so far.

Yeah dudes Tally is 100% desi product !!

Check

T

thunderbird.117

Hardly india compaines make software. If they make it would be pathetic with loads of bugs and problems.

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
Tally is a good software but it's an office tool? What about multimedia utilities and freewares???

reddragon

In the zone
well I can say that the software which u use in SBI ATM is developed by TCS with some other partnars also ( all indian ) . I think that is the best indian software .

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
There is a software called Wink which is free and which can be used for creating tutorials and training cd's. Another one is Tformat about which I have already posted in these forums. Of course I am using Tally for my day to day work for more than 11 years.

Vyasram

The pWnster
yeah system optimizer is the best, by systweak , ranked no1 by top ten reviews!!!
Also good ol tally

go4saket

thunderbird.117 said:
Hardly india compaines make software. If they make it would be pathetic with loads of bugs and problems.

BULL****.... People like u make me sad.... Forget about Tally and other softwares...Its just that Indian guys dont get the right platform and the finance support... Check out the list of big companies all over the world and you will see Indian Names all over. By the way, let me inform you that Hotmail was developed by an Indian whcih was later on taken over by Microsoft... So shed off...

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
go4saket said:
BULL****.... People like u make me sad.... Forget about Tally and other softwares...Its just that Indian guys dont get the right platform and the finance support... Check out the list of big companies all over the world and you will see Indian Names all over. By the way, let me inform you that Hotmail was developed by an Indian whcih was later on taken over by Microsoft... So shed off...

Well I don't think you are right here... How many Indian software companies are involved in End user application software development? They all are putting their money on the outsourced jobs from other countries... What india lacks is 'ideas'. You talked about platform, well what one needs is just a pc and internet connection thats not much difficult to get in India, right??? Then whats the problem??? There are people who have done great things like Sabhir Bhatia but thats one among a billion!!!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
talking about the names of indians in foreign companies.. how many indian names do u see in pc game credits(if u finish the game). i dont think there are many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom