best indian shopping site

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
My Experiences from all have been good except rediff. I personally like futurebazaar the best because of lowest prices. Indiatimes is also good.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Futurebazaar! Good customer care and prompt delivery.

Rediff, Sify would be among the worst.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I have bad experience with indiatime shopping. Once I have placed an order with them and within 1 week they sent me mail that your product delivered with BlueDart courier. Normally BlueDart deliver the document within 3 days. After one week I contacted with the Indiatimes shopping and they tell me that your product has been dispatched and you have to wait for 21 days. After waiting 21 days again I contacted them, they told me that your complain forwarded to the concerned department. Again I contacted them after 2/3 days and they told me that service is not available hence they have not supplied my goods, and I will get back my refund with win one week. ultimately I get back my refund and take almost 2 months for the whole episode with a monetory loss of Rs 200/- approx with phone call/ DD com/ courier charge etc.

2. As per my experience I found Sifymall is the best. I have purchased lots of items including a camcorder also. After sending the DD within 7/10 days I got delivered my product. Also maximum products are cheaper than Indiatimes price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom