Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gta : vice city

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hmmm, it depends on people. And we've already had which is your favorite game threads, I suppose. The thing is, it all boils down to personal choice. For me, on that list, its CoD:UO. Personally, I like HL2 and the game that gives me satisfaction supreme is the Homeworld series. Its always about choice...

vysakh

Padawan
vice city of course. Its big, very big game, offers good gameplay for 2 weeks and most importantly, you enjoy playing it. and like tarey said, it is quite addictive

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
u have listed games frm different genres so i dont know how u would wanna classify them as good...it depends on ur tastes...i would say GTA: Vice City

NikhilVerma

Padawan
IF was thinking of naming Sims 2 ... but it plays really slow on my PC and the camera rotation/movement is quite cumbersome...

T

Tux

NikhilVerma said:
IF was thinking of naming Sims 2 ... but it plays really slow on my PC and the camera rotation/movement is quite cumbersome...

your system may be old.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Tux said:
NikhilVerma said:

your system may be old.

Well my system is pretty good (P4 2.8G's 512MB DDR 400Mz RAM) but my GPU sucks... G4MX4000 ...

And BTW I was not talking graphics wise... I was saying that the camera movement is complicated to operate with...

hack expert

In the zone
well u put me in a total soup as u have mentioned my two all time favourite games well i vote for both

Condition zero
vice city

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Well if you consider all the factors like graphics, sound , gameplay, then i think Vice City is the best

rohanbee

Padawan
Love the sims 2 game. Its so real life !!! Plus you can do so many things which you might not get to do in real life other wise :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom