Votes: 0 0.0%
  • medal of honour:pacific assoult

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Best game ever hmmm.., there are already too many topics of this kind already active in this section.

Nimda

l33t n00b!
My definition of the best game ever would be: One that can be played whenever you are free. No matter what your mood is. And the only game that satisfies the above conditions for me: Quake 3!

A

Ashwin Saxena

Mario....
Yepp
And Contra
Are my old favorites.
And old id Gold

sumitava_b

In the zone
@salils, I dunno why u r conducting such type of poll. As tarey_g already mentioned, there are already too many such type of threads are running in theis section.

The idea of the existence of a unique "Best game" is not at all feasible. The genre of ur interest will differ to gamer to gamer. For one, DOOM can be the best, for other there is nothing like NFS. And more over, in ur poll u cant include all those games which one may found very absorbing. Already I am not able to find great games like AOE, NFSU, GTA in ur poll. So ultimately the purpose of ur polling is getting defeated. Isn't it?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Mine would be MARIO, PAC MAN,SOLITAIRE coz even thou these games r old but playing them gives a good refreshment from ur hectic college schedules and work......

Hey dude plz dont start this poll once again as it is there hv been many and i mean a many debates b4 also on "wich game is the best" .. coz ur poll cannot cover even 0.005% of the many games released recently.......

Coz there r infinite number of games in the world wich even u would also be not be knowing of !! so better close this topic and open a new thread on sumthing else(but not a games poll again) thanx...

cheers n peace...

Biplav

In the zone
huh?? poll closed at 6.51 pm???
i am posting now for soldier of fortune.
and i didit.
plz make sure that u close the poll before u make a statement.and yes it would be nice if u categorise
the games as none can be the best.
so dude plz hurry up!

OP
S

salils

Journeyman
biplav said:
huh?? poll closed at 6.51 pm???
i am posting now for soldier of fortune.
and i didit.
plz make sure that u close the poll before u make a statement.and yes it would be nice if u categorise
the games as none can be the best.
so dude plz hurry up!
yes man poll is started again, & u can tell ur best not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom