best fone 10-12k ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i want to buy a cell cost<12k which one do u think is better??
i am considering se ka k550i can u plz tell me some cons abt this phone also abt its sound qual though i hear its the same as that of w610i.

good music and good fm and also cam with auto focus and flash (absent in 6300)

Last edited:

Stewie

Right off the assembly line
Biggest con of K550i : doesn't have a Symbian

Dude, pros cons are subjective...
Post what features do you want in your phone...others can then advise on which phone is better at them...

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i want a descent cam and good music phone and a good fm radio.

now how does that symbian help ?? i know its os what if a phone has some other os and not that symbian ??

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

K550i
Pros: good camera, slim design, good music playback
Cons: uncomfortable keypad.
Its a good phone. If you buy it don't forget to get HPM-70 headset and 1gb memory stick. Sound quality is very good with the above mentioned headset.

oval_man

Journeyman
Ideal phone for ur budget is Nokia N72,a problem-free phone with alll essential features!

U'll never regret!

2MP cam,Symbian OS,FM,MP3 player with all regular features costing around 11.2K.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
aks_win said:
good music and good fm and also cam with auto focus and flash (absent in 6300)

get a k550i wid hpm-70 headset + at least a 512mb card. this may not be under 12k. if u are hell bent on getting it under 12k then i'd suggest u buy k750i + hpm70 headset + 1gb card. the only thing u'll miss is edge.

u can also buy w610i but it'll cost abt 13.5+tax. the hardware is same as k550i. so ppl haf succeeded in flashing k550i to w610i. but if u dun wanna take this risk then i'd suggest a w610i u get everything out of the box u've mentioned! but before buying anything do check out the keypad in a dummy.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Get Nokia 6300 + 1 GB mem card @ < Rs. 12 k.
S40 3rd gen UI
16 M colors,
FM,
EDGE,
2 MP cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom