Best File Recovery Software!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capri435

Broken In
Hi,
Can some one tell me the best file recovery software that have been deleted accidentally.No problem if its paid.I need the best software for the job.
Thanx

royal

Padawan
i use PC Inspector File Recovery Pro ... :D

*www.pcinspector.de/download.asp?language=1#file_recovery

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Same here. PCI File Recovery:

File Recovery 4 (freeware):
File recovery has many descriptions: you can undelete, recover deleted files or recover a lost file. Regardless of what you call it, the freeware program File Recovery 4 can help get your file back.
All you do is download and Install the program on the computer – try to avoid the same drive as the deleted files. Follow the simple steps and fingers-crossed the file can be recovered.
It can undelete a lost file from FAT, FAT!6, FAT32 and NTFS file system format. Plus it can finds partitions automatically, even if the boot sector or FAT has been erased or damaged.
File Recovery 4 can also recover most common files types. Even if part of the file is damaged and beyond recovery, you may be able to get back some useful fragments - recovering half of a lost 10,000 word
assignment is better than having nothing at all.

ftp://ftp2.convar.com/pcinspector/pci_filerecovery.exe

U can also try Handy Recovery which I guess is bettr than pci file recovery but it is not a freeware:

Handy Recovery is designed to restore accidentally deleted files on hard and floppy drives with FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems under any MS Windows OS. It can recover files deleted by virus attacks, power failures and software faults.

*www.gold-software.com/3032.exe

go4saket

Ontrack's Easy Data Recovery Pro
PC Inspector File Recovery
O&O Disk Recovery

I use these three softwares and had almost 100% success with them. Of the above, O&O is the best, but it has a small problem. You have to mention the file type you need to recover. You can ask it to recover all types of files also, but it doesn't recognize the file name. It goes on recovering all files that it finds in the HDD sector to sector. hus it recovers each and every file available in the HDD. Now to get your file, you will have to manually open each file and check its content.

Incase if this still doesn't help and if your data is really very important, PM me and I will give you the address of a professional in this line who can help you. Obviously he will charge you for this...

Last edited:

leon2046

Right off the assembly line
best??? no best but a better one you need. find the top 10 data recovery softwares 2009 here:*www.hddoctor.net/best-data-recovery-softwares-2009/

mittyr

silentFOX
+1 for R-Studio

Also, try LSoft Active@ UNDELETE - this can be installed in a flash drive.

Just remember (if you didnt know, ofcourse) none of this can promise 100% recovery.

- Depends on the size, type of the data and how fast you run the recovery program.

- Just dont add/ delete any data at the time. So your "Recovery" Program must be portable for best chances.

- Try to recover to an external drive so you will get another chance if it didn't workout firsttime

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
ontrack easy recovery......all the way......I was able to recover my files from my formatted disk!!! that too not windows formatted, but ran norton ghost all over the drive, but still the application recovered 95% of my data.

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
U can use the TuneUp utilities for recovering files....

It is a good piece of softwares and can save your neck many a time !!!

:shock::shock::shock: What are you telling? The TuneUp Undelete....... it couldn't recover one of my file which I just deleted fot testing it. For me it is the worst program in the TuneUp package.

BTW PhotoRec is a DOS based file recovery software. It supports many file types. I use it to recover my files.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom