Best Download Manager ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Hi guys ! :D:D:D

I am here again with my questions (what not again !!! :x#@%#!#:x),anyways, the thing that i wanna ask is that which is the best download manager which you like, paid or free, now currently using Free Download Manager, and i am satisfied with it, but wanted to know coz my curiosity has no ends..... :p

OP
Krazy Bluez

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Flash Get, which one paid or the free one ?

@Goobima: i didn't understand the abbreviations at first ! then looked carefully and after eating "Kellogs" my mind started to work ! lol

praka123

left this forum longback
@krazybleu: did u tried multiget for window$ :?:
*multiget.sourceforge.net/download.html

window$ : *heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/multiget/MultiGet-1.1.2-win.rar

GNU/Linux : *downloads.sourceforge.net/multiget/multiget_1.1.2-0getdeb1_i386.deb?use_mirror=heanet

MultiGet sucks. Its damn robust, but its interface is sick and ugly and needs a rework. It looks like they tried to create something out of a commandline tool but never did it properly. I wish it had a commandline mode, but it does not exist.

FlashGet is the overall best download manager out there. Its not as robust as MultiGet, but after MultiGet, its the next when it comes to robustness. It has a clean interface. It supports a variety of protocols - http, https, ftp, rstp, mms, bittorrent and ed2k.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Use flash get even digit prefers to use it.
The best thing is its ads free which helps u to get high speed without paying a single penny
HOPE U get the point

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am here again with my questions (what not again !!! :x#@%#!#:x),anyways, the thing that i wanna ask is that which is the best download manager which you like, paid or free, now currently using Free Download Manager, and i am satisfied with it, but wanted to know coz my curiosity has no ends..... :p

if u want a paid version use IDA from westbyte.com its very good on features :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Flashget!! Gets the job done for free and has several nifty features like scheduled downloads, auto-shutdown etc.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
These many ppl talkin of flashget.. but u still dont get it... KrazyB... flashget is free, has more features than the rest... and is truly my single downloadin application from GodKnowsWhen.......... nuthin ever came close... from years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom