best converter frm mp3 to all types

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisjr

In the zone
hi,
hey i wanted to convert some mp3 to diff formats.but to my dismay,this spelled a lot of troubles.i lost some .vxd etc files somehow.dont know how.i had to format and reinstall.my mouse,display,sound drivers stopped working properly for a while.man it was a hectic week(previous).so what i wanted from u all is a list of safe and free softwares which can convert mp3s to any format possible.plz suggest names which u all have used in recent future.i was using mp3 to all software(dnt remember the companys name).this i got after googling....

do let me know...
tx

swatkat

Technomancer
dBPowerAmp is one of the best freeware available for conversion. Also, install these codecs with which you can convert to more formats.

Ashis

In the zone
All to MP3 & MP3 to All
But Its not free !!! (30 Days i guess)
I know U can do a lot in 30 Days :twisted:
Audio Conversion Wizard

If U like it post ur experience !!!

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
A software is bundled with NERO Suite.. .. it is Nero Wave Editor, the convertion is good. i also use dBPowerAmp for rippin.

rajas

In the zone
Thanks a ton swat.
As the site says, dBpowerAMP will convert .mp3 to any media provided, the codec is installed.
Will surely download and will try converting. I like .rm next to .mp3 as the quality rocks(Also B'coz the they are the mostly available media on net)

Yes man alot can be done in 30 days. Make the best out of Shareware.

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
hey swatkat,have u used this monkeys audio format ever.let me know plz.will it play in Hi-FI systems

T

Tux

Whenever I use dBPowerAmp to convert a mp3 to other format, the output contains noises of scracthes. Why so. Original doesn't have any disturbance

Charley

Just Do It
Tux said:
Whenever I use dBPowerAmp to convert a mp3 to other format, the output contains noises of scracthes. Why so. Original doesn't have any disturbance

What are you trying to mean by "noises of scratches" ?
:? :? :? :?

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
hey i have also heard tat from frens..ters some kinda sound,not sure wether its like scratching or wat,any suggestions swat.hav u experienced such things.

Charley

Just Do It
swatkat said:
dBPowerAmp is one of the best freeware available for conversion. Also, install these codecs with which you can convert to more formats.

@GAURAV, locate the codec link above and u can find ur requirement. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom