Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
C'mon man, give some rest to MODs. :D
there's a separate section for any type of Query regarding Mobile Phones... its called ....
Mobile Monsters

You'll get better response there.

P.S. dont get me wrong, dude. :)

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
navisangha said:
Which is best fone upto 13.5k?

For listening to music, good camera, etc.
There are plenty of good mobiles within that range from Nokia & Sony Errikson to listen to music...but NEVER buy a mobile phone because of it's camera even if they say that it has 2 mega pixels or 3 mega pixels etc because any Rs.500 film camera will give you far better results than the so called mega pixel camera phones as the sensor in them are just not equipped to take full advantage of the mega pixels in them. Choose a mobile phone for any other reason but not for it's camera, coz it's not worth it. To authenticate this claim take a picture (of a place, object or person) with any Rs.500/- branded camera eg.Kodak & take another picture with the best camera phone out there in the market...and you will find the answer.

I prefer Nokia to any other brand when it comes to mobile phone, but for Rs.13500/- I'd suggest between Sony Ericsson K750i OR Motorola Razr V3i ...your timing is perfect coz both those phones were retailing for Rs.15000 in October...now they cost exactly Rs.13500/- (that is with bill and warranty) at Hypercity Mall in Malad West - Mumbai.

I know many will disagree to the above suggestions, so wait till more replies come in and choose from the one that suits your needs.

K

krazyfrog

caleb said:
both those phones were retailing for Rs.15000 in October...now they cost exactly Rs.13500/- (that is with bill and warranty) at Hypercity Mall in Malad West - Mumbai.

Dude the K750i and V3i are available at 10k and 8.5k respectively (in alfa mumbai)
Btw @navisangha, in your budget, i'd suggest go for Nokia 5500. It comes for 12.6k in mumbai (alfa).

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
Dude the K750i and V3i are available at 10k and 8.5k respectively (in alfa mumbai)
Btw @navisangha, in your budget, i'd suggest go for Nokia 5500. It comes for 12.6k in mumbai (alfa).
Yes you are absolutely correct that alfa in Andheri offers that price...for that matter you can get those mobile even in Borivli for around the same price you've quoted but they are without bill and warranty...the prices I gave are with bill & warranty as mentioned in my post.

K

krazyfrog

caleb said:
they are without bill and warranty...the prices I gave are with bill & warranty as mentioned in my post.
No no those weren't the prices without bill+warranty but with bill+warranty. I've enquired about it with the shopkeeper and he confirmed the same. [btw alfa is in vile-parle (w)]

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
krazyfrog said:
No no those weren't the prices without bill+warranty but with bill+warranty. I've enquired about it with the shopkeeper and he confirmed the same. [btw alfa is in vile-parle (w)]
Yes u r correct on both the counts coz I went to Anupam at Borivli just yesterday and the ihopkeepr confirmed to me that K750i is costing only Rs.10400 with bill n warranty....he didn't have V3i so I couldn't get the quotation but you must be correct about it's price being 8.5k. The prices seem to have dropped like hell...hey thanks for the correction.

Also ur correct about Alfa being in Ville Parle, it's just that I always get down at Andheri (w) Station and tell the Rickshaw driver to take me to Alfa and since it is so close to Andheri stn I always consider it to be in Andheri.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom