Best Cell within 15K max...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_garg

Broken In
hello frnds...
i need to buy a new cell... and i'm confused like anything this time...
anyways... my budget is 15k at MAX.
my basic needs are -

Good Music
Good Camera
Headphones
Expandable Memory
Good msg storing capacity
Good battery life
FM
connectivity to pc

options to me -

N73
MotoRockr E6
i-mate jama - no idea how is this cell so if anyone can give review
sony k790i - keypad prob
sony w880i - very bad keypad

a lil info abt
i- mate jama
windows 5.0
excell, word, powerpint, internet explorer, msn messenger
2MP cam
blutetooth
usb cable
stereo headset
65k screen which i think is very outdated today minimum is 256k n some gives 16 bit
screen 240*320
memory i think 128 mb
touchscreen
dual band only
looks wise ok

got confused... :((
plz plz help frndssssss........
as my papa is in mood to get me a new one but i dunno when he'll change is mood so help plz
thnx alot:)

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
hey azzu i was reading ur thread right now on rockr it was nice to look at but u know i dunno linux.. but if u ppl will help i can surely think of gettin that cell..... u got it naa how is it? is lil heavy...

azzu said:
go for N73
or MOTO rokr if u know well playing with linux

hey what abt N 76 do u know abt it?? N 73 is what i think i have to get but u have any other options?

The_Devil_Himself said:
Motor rokr or N73ME.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
I searched for this motorola phone. But it says, it got a VGA camera. How can the two compare then?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
hey azzu i was reading ur thread right now on rockr it was nice to look at but u know i dunno linux.. but if u ppl will help i can surely think of gettin that cell..... u got it naa how is it? is lil heavy...
Relax. This is a mis-conception, since it runs on Linux doesn't mean you have to write commands to send a message or listen to music, what it means is that its open and nothing is hidden from the user., meaning if you become capable of developing an application for it, you can do it and also change the phone's internal working files to tweak(hack?) to your heart's desire. It is a phone and will act like one.

Let me give an example., the phone got 4 shortcuts on the desktop of which only 2 are editable by default, but you can unlock the other 2 by editing the phone's internal files. The firmware which comes default with E6 doesn't allow you to telnet in to the phone. Telnet is nothing but browsing your phone's internal files using an interface like Windows Explorer. But there is an application called eKonsole which is a console like in Linux on desktop and using this you can edit that particular file which contains the shortcut details.

See, its things like these which show the true spirit of Linux, does any other OS does this, on phone or PC? :)

PS: Check my sig for some more information.

azzu

AJJU
^^ that's wat i was telling
"sr_garg": but ill prefer u N73 me coz of ur use
there r tonz of soft's available for N73 and u can custmize it usin softs
my prefer(coz of ur use) {_*_} N73 me u will never REGRET

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
We just finished with a 16K thread last week! Are we going to have new threads on the same topic every week?

Go for N73 Music Edition.

azzu

AJJU
^^^ he is spending his Hard earned 15k on Electronic device
y cant he ask his questions ;)
pathiks still iam not a fan but impressed by its community
i love linux bro

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
hey frnd very very very thanks for all ur support n replies... spl to u azzu n hitbox... and everyone.. ya i know N73Me is the fone which i'll buy n will never regret but y was thinkin of rokr is coz its a new one.. ok now can u plz tell me how is the pic quality n video quality n music quality if i bundle it with a good headfone...? if possible post some sample here...
and one more thing whats the news abt apple ifone when is it coming if it is coming soon then i may wait for that.
plz advice me fnds....
thanks again for all ur knowledge...
azzu said:
^^^ he is spending his Hard earned 15k on Electronic device
y cant he ask his questions ;)
pathiks still iam not a fan but impressed by its community
i love linux bro

azzu

AJJU
FORGET iphone frnd its a crap
FOR N73 ME u will get a bundled head phone and MMC its a awesome music fone
and with 3.2 MP not bad in cam quality either u can also record movies in DVD quality.

gowtham

Journeyman
hey if u can get a iphone from us, i think that would be cool!! something to brag about atleast! and u can use it here jus the same as others, bcoz it got hacked and is now unloackable!

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
ok. achha whats the major diff between N73me n normal one...? and what abt the picture n music quality of rocker.....

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
well the major difference between these two is N73me is supplied with 2gbwhere as N73 will not come with 2gb card

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
didn't got ya rohan..... :confused: n also is music quality is same? mean the supplied headfones n all

rohan4pal said:
well the major difference between these two is N73me is supplied with 2gbwhere as N73 will not come with 2gb card

hey i'm comparing N76 n N73me where it shows that 73me doesn't support gprs n also how is N76 n whats the cost???

Last edited:

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
no let me clear the sound of N73 Me is good than normal 1 see bro m workin' for Mobilestore so any query let us know dont get confused.

sorry i didnt read bout N76 and plz dont go for N76 its a rubbish fone the cost is around 16k and as far as GPRS N73ME does support GPRS and also a 3G fone dont worry..

OP
S

sr_garg

Broken In
hey good to know rohan btw where u live i'm from kolkata... n whats the price rof N76 n how is it compared to N73...

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
sr_garg said:
hey good to know rohan btw where u live i'm from kolkata... n whats the price rof N76 n how is it compared to N73...

hey sorry for tht but m from mumbai and for god sake dont even think bout buying n76 coz it has 2mp camera whereas n73 has 3.2mp camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom