Best Cell phone under 15 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhir_mangla

Broken In
Can some one suggest best cell phone under 15 K
I wants to buy a new cell.

Please give me some suggestions to get the best deal.

royal

Padawan
can any one pls tell if the Nokia 6630 is superior to Nokia 7610 ... and if yes then how, b'coz both are priced around Rs. 15k :roll:

Geforce

Journeyman
Nokia 6630 is such phone that you don't have to look twice.

Its way better than 7610.

6630 in comparison to 7610
==========================
Camera is amazing.
6630 has stereo sound.
3G (althought you won't be using in India)
Very fast.
More RAM

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@fizz ooh man u must b kidding,that Motorola E398 is no where near 6630 its far better hav many more features.E398 is all CR*P i hav used it and it literally SUX,go for 6630 even with ur eyes closed thats the best u can get under 15k.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Go for Sony Ericsson W550i WALKMAN PHONE.

You read the subject.
That is indisputably the best.
Or, just wait till the end of 2005 and buy Nokia 6270 then.
Your choice.
Now someone will complain that W550i doesn't support memory card. 256 MB is far more than enough. You can store upto 500 songs if encoded at 16 bitrates. Which phone gives you a bundled 256 MB card anyway?

Edit: SORRY! The 6270 costs Rs. 27,000. I suppose that leaves you with only one sensible option. I have been using W550i for a month so feel free to ask any questions.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
thats about the only chink in 6630's armor ;) u can buy an additional FM headset if u are a big user of it :)

3230 is slllllooooooowwww !

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
don't buy 3230. buy 6630 (although i agree wid you, IR and FM are the only things missing!) but nevertheless its a great phone and easily scores over 3230!

cryptid

Journeyman
6630 is the best just go for it, the only draw back is it dosent have a flash for its cam but the rest is just great

prash007

Journeyman
moreover, 3230 has got mono output. U wont hav the effect of stereo fm in it. But then, the add-on works well in 6630 as its got stereo output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom