Best CD- Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to buy a CD-writer :D . Please tell me which is the best writer.

Is Sony writer good?

Please let me know of the cost too.

sniper

Broken In
Bhai get a DVD burner na. CD is a bhery bad option. ull regret it within months(two or three).

dunno about DVD burners, but Liteon CD burners are the best beats almost all in all comparisons, anyone disagree ?

techie_it

Broken In
Boss..Watever u take........Dont take..Samsung..coz.its got a problem..of ejection..and the plate..often gets stuck...(I had to send my Piece very often for repairts to my Company ).........................
Do Try ..LG...or something like that..
Keep :D

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Cd-writers cost arnd 1.5 to 1.7k. Liteon and Sony are best !! DVD writers are a good options since they burn cd as well as dvds and dont cost the world. DVD writers are priced @ 5.5 to 7k as of now.

sniper

Broken In
Hey I have Sony CRX 230e and i like it but it has got one problem, It will automatically slow down if it has trouble reading files. For some CDs (freashly burnt on other burner) it will come to a crawling speed of 2x. and WILL NOT READ AT HIGHER SPEEDs. works fine on other burners. that is an Issue so be advised. Liteon is the way to go. works damn well for Protected CDs and curropt ones

rakee

Journeyman
I use LG writer for nearly 3years its simply as goog as it came till now..and for dvd writing liteon will do good regarding price and performance

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Get an LG burner. It's quite good. If u can cough up the dough, then go for a Liteon DVD writer.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
buddy don't buy a writer shell some extra and buy a combo instead :D
i reccomend a LG combo
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
buddy don't buy a writer shell some extra and buy a combo instead :D
i reccomend a LG combo. BTW we gonna get DVD's every month ;)
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

reddick

Mobile Freak
Opt 4 LG Writer.The new ones enables u 2 burn upto 52x !
I got one and I felt no problem upto 2 yrs. :lol:

mahidhar

Broken In
yeah LG is a good one. even i got 1 and its working fine for the past 1yr.
or else go for the combo which digit is offering

S

spykids_666

mine is a samsung.
i have to burn at least 100 cd's per day. got no problem with them since 6 months. go for samsung. or go for combo (i would prefer samsung)

_timbuktoo

Broken In
I bought an asus writer a few months back - it's too slow - even at speeds of 40x it writes slower than my old sony used to write at 16x speeds :(

gamefreak14

Journeyman
NEVER, NEVER buy a samsung. those ppl don't know what quality means. I already have a dead drive (the second drive to go dead). Settle for an LG. Very quiet, very good per4mance, and light on the wallet.

sniper

Broken In
Whatever u do, dont go for Sony either. for ppl who dont have heavy reading to do, sony is pretty good, but it has a very nasty habit of reading its own burnt disks at 1x (or 2x when its not VERY pissed off). and that CD would work flawlessly on other drives.

On many CDs it would simply refuse to read files (using CDCheck), tho the files are readable on other drives.

theraven

Technomancer
@sniper. . i have a sony
and i think its one of the best ... that and liteon .. then LG ...
my sony has never given me problems like that. .. neither has any other sony ive seen/worked on !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom