Best CD Writer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijutom

Right off the assembly line
Which is the best CD - Writer in the market now and where do I get it the cheapest in Mumbai??? :?

Edit by Deep: title edited

Deep

Version 2.0
I have moved the topic to Q&A and have also edited to the title so ppl understand what the topic is about.

Regards,
Deep

bala4digit

Journeyman
me 2 says the same thing go for a dvd writer .....u will repent in few days if u don't ....i swear!!!

BYE!!!

-MOJOJOJO-

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
QwertyManiac said:
whatever u buy, go for a biggie and never go for Samsung, i am suffering with its products... :?

I totally agree with QwertyManiac on this issue. My Samsung CD-Writer is not even 1.5 yrs old and it has started giving me problems.
Go for a Sony or LG Optical drive if you even buy one. Yeah LiteOn can also be considered!!!

multi

lazy bone
many said for dvd writer like Sony , lite-on & Benq except Samsung.

can some 1 tell about to choose among them as per after sales service ?

some dealers dont recommend sony ( by saying not good sales service ) , so i need here reviews of that .

and i saw the Gigabyte's dual layer dvd writer , any 1 having it's review ?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I got a Lg cd-writer it has been working without a single glitch for 2 years now. So, you can opt for LG. I have also heard a lot about lite-on so you can check that out too.
As about Samsung. I got its combo drive but after a year it seems to be lagging behind a bit in terms of performance though it is going on.
Lastly, if you can do buy a dvd writer. AFAIK it would cost around 3-3.5k though I'm not sure.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
1.firstly i'll suggest u to go for a DVD-RW,if still u juz wanna than its ur choice.
2.never ever go for brands like Samsung,LG they r all cr*p.
3.go for either sony or liteon.according to me SONY is by far the BEST.liteon is second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom