Best Braodband in PUNE ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Hi,

i am living in pune and currently using net through my airtel GPRS and wanna shift to broadband now. Pls help me which service shold i go for.
MY REQUIREMENTS :
256kbps and at least 1GB download
OR
128kbps unlimited download

pls help me in chosing the better service and also cheaper. I can spend around Rs. 600/month.

iChaitanya

Journeyman
No idea dude..

better go for any unlimited plan rather than with limits.me using dataone but this 1gb limit is crap.

do u hav any idea abt airtel? is airtel available in pune?

btw, me too from pune! :p

cheers!

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Hathway Broadband
Plan Name - Night Bird - 8pm - 8am , Sunday -Full Day
Bandwidth - 256Kbps
Download Limit - None :wink: :lol: :lol:
Monthly Cost - Rs 400 ( Rent ) + Rs 41 ( 10.2% VAT ) = Rs 441 .
Modem Cost - Free .

Dipen01

Youngling
Hathway Broadband

Plan Name - Thruway Regular
Bandwidth - 64 Kbps (Unlimited)
Download Limit - None
Monthly Cost - Rs 500 ( Rent ) + Rs 51 ( 10.2% VAT ) = Rs 551 .
Modem Cost - Free
Registration Charges - 500 + 51 = 551
Refundable Deposit - 1000

Comments : Its my first day of this connection and what i am getting is 15-17 Kbps Bandwidth and 1-2kbps speed.. :x :x

yesterday nite the maximum bandwidth was 40 Kbps and speed was 4-5kbps.. I checked with 5 different Testers all were showing around 40 Kbps... Just emailed the Hathway Guys..let see what action they will take..
Atleast now feeling frustrated.. :shock:

hey abhishek.....what to do now..man....!!!

iChaitanya

Journeyman
DataOne is good for speed and all that rey!

but 1Gb limit limit is buggy!

Getting up at 2AM feels like hell! :x

Huzefa

Journeyman
BSNL data one is a useless service , also u all know how that government service operates when u have some complaints, Personally I'm using airtel broadband , 128 Kbps unlimited ADSL , about 18-20kbps download speed , Its gr8 very satisfied with it , it comes with a phone (with lots of schemes / features) too on the same line without the monthly rental on the phone or the modem , It just costs me 600 + 10.2% service tax + telephone calls charged at the same BSNL rate. Try and take airtel If u have not already, contact Ankit at 9890800358 or 9890800399 , Tell him I gave the no.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
thx huzefa for those no... guys i wanted to know which is the better service. I mean though they say 256kbps speed which service provider gives fastes downloading speed.... ??? THX in advance

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dataone, the service is good except that of the night downloads everything is good and also that if ur phone line is shitty then Dataone ppl cant do anything its the exchangfes thats responsible so they just cant help it.

mkmkmk

In the zone
go for sify,,,,installation charges 1500 this will include trendmicro av so i think this is worth
then go for 900 rs per month with 150 mb cap b/w 8 am to 10 pm and after 10 pm to 8 am unlimited download i think its worth ,
i have this plan since 1 month and i am happy with this
download speed i am getting,,,30-36 kBps

check sifybroadband.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom