BEST AUTO-SHUTDOWN SOFTWARE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
I am looking for an auto-shutdown software so that I can shutdown my computer everyday at 8 am (the MTNL unlimited usage expires at this time!!). So please suggest me a good and simple software that'll enable me to do this.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Auto power up and shutdown is a good softeare. You can even use it to turn on your pc at ant time.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I downloaded power shutdown a month ago and didnt work.
it did not shutdown the computer at all :(
wonder if the above softwares will work on my pc.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
U could just create a shutdown shortcut using the 'shutdown -s -t 00' command and use the task scheduler to execute it at the desired time.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
i downloaded AMP Winoff because its a freeware and works perfectly....its simple and does the job well....anyways thanx all for the suggestions...

Kniwor

Learner
Dont use a software... just do this..

make a text file... type in "shutdown -s" and save this as name.bat
now schedule this in task scheduler..

start menu > programs > acessories > system tools > task scheduler

ECE0105

In the zone
Try Intelligent Shutdown...

This is a shareware, but allows you to use the full functionality.. The only nag is the pop-up asking you to register with the code whenever you start the program.

Download it from:

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Automation_Utilities/Intelligent_Shutdown_Download.html

devarajan

Journeyman
ECE0105 said:

This is a shareware, but allows you to use the full functionality.. The only nag is the pop-up asking you to register with the code whenever you start the program.

Download it from:

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Automation_Utilities/Intelligent_Shutdown_Download.html

Dude that's what @ evildeadregeneration also said.... :cry: :roll:

aadipa

Padawan
Using SwitchOff for more than 4 years now.

With only 64kb foot-print, it is the smallest of all and does work well too.

ECE0105

In the zone
devarajan said:
ECE0105 said:

Download it from:

Dude that's what @ evildeadregeneration also said.... :cry: :roll:

Mr. Devarajan, If you cannot understand the Difference between the names Intelligent Shutdown and Intelligent Wakeup, Please learn.....

@ evildeadregeneration has given the Link for Intelligent Wakeup and I have given the name of another software............. :?: :?: :?:

Think and Make a check Before you post...............

dreams

Gracias Senor
it_waaznt_me said:
AMP WinOff is the best ! I am using it for 3 months now .. Read about it in this month's Digit too ..

Was using PC AutoShutdown Before.. it created hell lot of problems and tried AMP Winoff and worked like a champ..

Thnx m8 awesome s/w tht too freeware.. thnx

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
AMP Winoff.....one more vote for this...
been using it for the last 1 monthor so....

gud customisation...simple interface.....nd the best of all..freeware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom