Best 3G phone to buy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabster

In the zone
Hello ppl,

Sorry That I am Creating another Thread asking for yr views to which cellphone to buy, But I couldn't find my answer in any other Thread,

My Requirements are:
1. A Symbian OS Phone(so as I may hv choice of apps to Install)
2. Future Proof with 3G and all(so actually N72 is out)
3. 2MP camera is enough
4. Budget 15-18k and atleast 64MB card with the buy.

Actually these 3 req. filter lot of phones, and I have options like N70, N73,N80, 3250 etc.
can you tell me which one of this is the best. N70 is perfect in my Budget but the problem is that it has a older OS version 8.1, will that be problem.

I call on all the geeks of forum to add there views and help me out....

--
Anurag

Pathik

Google Bot
N70 ME... or N70...
forget n73/n80 in 15-18k...
and os8.1 is not exactly an old os... u ll get many apps to last u atleast 5-6 yrs....

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Guys explain me abt OS version thing I mean I saw thread in this forum abt apps which can be installed on Symbian OS S60 v3 (9.1) Is there a big difference between OS 8.1 & 9.1 .

Pathik

Google Bot
yup there s a big diff.... os8.1 apps r not compatible wit os9.1 n vice versa....
os8.1 has many apps while relatively less apps r available for os9.1..

Pathik

Google Bot
its processor speed is good.. But wats the use wen u cant multitask cos of low ram.. Its max free ram is 6.8 mb

casual_gamer

In the zone
N70 is a great phone, it has 35 mb ram, the largest ram in symbian phones or any phone. But if you want to play games in your free time, you might not enjoy playing it on N70 due to its tiny keypad.
I feel it is good to go with a phone with the latest s60v3 o.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom