Best 19" or 22" LCD and need price

Status
Not open for further replies.

codewithneo

Right off the assembly line
Hey Dudes,

I am planning to buy an LCD around 12- 14k. Could any one suggest whats the best Lcd monitors under 19" or 22". I have planned to go with View sonic VX 1962 wmp / VX 1932 wm or Hp L1908W. Usage for movies and browsing and developing web apps.

Could any one suggest me whats the best in Market?

Thanks,
Neo..

OP
C

codewithneo

Thanks for replying does it have an HDMI input? How about View sonic? Any ideas.. Because i am going to use along with my Dell XPS M1530 HDMI.

How about Dell UltraSharp™ 1908WFP 19" ? If the order is placed how long it takes to deliver?

Expecting Reply.. Neo :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Its costly but worth the money......:)

As per the delivery....it will reach you in 3-4-5 days depending on ur location.

acewin

Point Blanc
well the config of this benq monitor is ultra cool, except no reviews yet(except I really skeptical about the Full HD resolution on 21.5 inch monitor its kinda low, but real cool if you use it in general resolution for normal purpose and change res if watching a true 1080p HD content.
Dell 198WFP does not has HDMI, but has DVI. So you may need to use DVI to HDMI cable. if you get this monitor.

OP
C

codewithneo

Hi Dudes,

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions... Finally i go with Benq E 2200 HD, i got that in chennai for Rs.13,300. Its really nice.. I would give you review in couple of days. :)

Thanks,

Neo
----------
There is no spoon

imgame2

Padawan
Hi Dudes,

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions... Finally i go with Benq E 2200 HD, i got that in chennai for Rs.13,300. Its really nice.. I would give you review in couple of days. :)

Thanks,

Neo
----------
There is no spoon

oh thats cool where did u get it from i mean shop address please... ?? and also what about the warranty ...please do post some pic about it ...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi Dudes,

Thanks,

Neo
----------
There is no spoon

Congrats mate. We are waiting for the review.

i got ViewSonic VX1940 !
And features wise i think it beats the dell handsdown.
Price is 10k.

It's the quality of the picture that important mate. Not features.

PRAD review says:

The image quality is good and the model performs especially well in correctly reproducing the sRGB standard colour space. In terms of brightness distribution, there is room for improvement, although subjectively no clouds or bright image corners can be seen. Especially in dark environments, a 0,5 cm wide bright stripe is visible can be seen on the lower edge of the picture.

One flaw that we literally don’t want to hush up is the deep singing tone that out test model makes when the brightness of the LCD monitor is reduced to below 100 and which is still audible at a normal sitting distance in a quiet environment. This is irritating and as a result, the monitor lost two marks for the otherwise very good manufacturing quality. ViewSonic has informed us that it will investigate the problem.

Last edited:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
hey wats d warranty on Benq E 2200 HD??? even i have 2 buy a monitor & was thinking 2 buy this 1. wat r ur reviews!!! plzzz post quick. i want 2 buy asap!!! & put some pics of it 2!!!

acewin

Point Blanc
mavihs, did you try google first before asking heehe.
THey have launched this monitor with Full HD resolution i.e 1900x1080
full HD means 1080p, or 1900x080 resolution. General 22 inch monitors are max res 1680x1050 which is a little less than full HD resolution

So this model will certainly became very good VFM if we get good reviews for it, i.e. the display as good as it should be from company like Benq. Frankly speaking if this becomes a hit lesser people will think of costly but the best 22 inch monitors from Dell in affordable sub 20K range

Most reputed monitors as you know from Viewsonic, Samsung, LG, AOC, Benq, Dell, HP.
Do not ever consider cheap builds likes of Intex.

wishmaster.dj

Broken In
for the latest price on 19" refer to my thread, I just got back today from Nehru Place, and these are the LATEST STREET prices...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101390

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom