BenQ 1650 or BenQ 1670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I had oredered benQ 1650 dvd writer. The guy was saying tomo u will get, tomo u will get. Saying this 2 weeks passed and today he called me and asked me to pick up the writer. I went there and hell he had ordered BenQ 1670.:mad: I was feeling like killing him. So now I wanna know is benQ 1670 a good dvd writer??? Anyone using it??? Reply asap.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Nope.. 1670 is not based on the phillips chipset. The 1650 is a much better drive.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I heard 1670 is based on panasonic chipset.. Also he said that benq has sopped production of 1650.

But anyways I took that 1670 coz I couldn't wait longer. 6 months later without dvd writer.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
if u have got 1670..please do post in review and price of that one..will help other members ;)

Ch@0s

In the zone
If you can't get the benq get an LG H10A/H10N. Again don't buy the H20N which isn't that special. Benq 1670 not recommended.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@chaos

HE said he TOOK...that means he has bought 1670....so he can now just give us the review ;)

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Review I will post if i get time. Its working fine till now. Burnt many dvds and cds and no probs yet and yea the drive is really really silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom