Benefits of Buying a Laptop on Thanksgiving in US ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
Can anyone please let me know what are the benefits of buying a laptop on thanksgiving day in US ?
I have heard that we can get them for a fraction of price in case we are one of the few initial customers ?

Can anyone please explain this ?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Can anyone please let me know what are the benefits of buying a laptop on thanksgiving day in US ?
I have heard that we can get them for a fraction of price in case we are one of the few initial customers ?

Can anyone please explain this ?

Initial customers? I doubt it unless there i some store based offer. But otherwise usually there are discounts near holidays.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
i have heard that incase you wanna a buy a dell laptop from a store they give you a coupon (incase u r one of the initial customers) and you can get a $1000 laptops for as low as $300 or $350.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Thanksgiving is somewhere near the end of october. Its true that you get discounts but iirc the amount you've mentioned is not the price but the discount.

If you haf an ISIC card you can avail student discount round the year. The discount is not heavy tho (mebbe 10-15% discount).

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
But one of my friends in office did bring a laptop costing something like 900$ - 1000$ for 350$ and this was available only to first 20 customers in that store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom