!!! Beginners Guide To Starting A Web-Site !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello Friends!

As many of our forum members have been asking stuff about web designing, points to remember which designing a web site, hosting etc, I came through an ebook which I am sure will be of great help to all those people. I have uploaded the same and you can download it from:

*www.4shared.com/file/5175068/6ff3c0b3/biggeners_guide_2_starting_a_website.html

Do post in your comments...

Thank you.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
:( Its really those who have no knowledge of this. But I guess, Digit's Fast Track for this month is far more informative than this 1.3MB download :p

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Not everyone in this forum are suscribed to digit, mind you. So, I guess this guide can help those.

@tuxfan: The title itself says "beginners guide...". So there was no need to mention that it is for people who dont have any knowladge. Obviously its mend for those...

@dary4gar: As the contents are quite long, it wasnt possible to post it here...

tuxfan

Technomancer
@go4saket: I think I am technically way too correct :p Do you notice the word "really" in my sentence? Well, that is what gives some meaning to my sentence :D Anyway, leave it here mate. Its useless arguing on this :)

Digit will give the PDF of their Fast Track in a few month's time. So its better to use that. Additionally, what are forums for? ;)

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Hey Tuxfan, I am not arguing yaar! It was very generally said... No gard feelings for you... We all are old members here and we cant afford to fight with each other, right??? Friends always!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom