Beat the keylogger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Hello guys if someone remembers in one of my post i told that I will be writing an anti keylogger tutorial???
anyways here it is!!

*www.cooljeba.com/viewtopic.php?t=73

Hope u guys like it :D
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

OP
cooljeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Wassznt we know that we have anti-keyloggers but what will one do if he is in hurry!!! or is using a sytem say in his riends house or a cyber center??? ;)
A little precautions like that in tut can avoid all those situtations :p
thanks guys for your comments :D wating for more ;)

Jeba

B

bipin_hbk

Hey Frien you Forgot the advance keyloggers that are made now can even log the data fom clipboard. The technique you used to foll keylogger will fail.

OP
cooljeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
guru said:
good work jeeba, i will read the tutorial later ;)
will ur tutorial work on all OS ?

Yes m8 it works on all. BTW 99% of all loggers are for Windows :D.

bipin_hbk said:
Hey Frien you Forgot the advance keyloggers that are made now can even log the data fom clipboard. The technique you used to foll keylogger will fail.
well you are right but nothing is foolproof ;)

Jeba

gamefreak14

Journeyman
You are forgetting one essential thing....in win98 all you have to do is just let explorer run. press ctrl + alt + del, Shut down everything else. No need for this ctrl + c - v stuff. Won't work in win XP though....BUT then... most internet cafes run win98 :D

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hey I think the keyloggers wont show in the running process list after pressing ctrl+alt +del keys.Does it show..........???????

OP
cooljeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
gamefreak14 said:
You are forgetting one essential thing....in win98 all you have to do is just let explorer run. press ctrl + alt + del, Shut down everything else. No need for this ctrl + c - v stuff. Won't work in win XP though....BUT then... most internet cafes run win98 :D

m8 keylogger runs everytime u boot your system and load windows so you can't stop the keylogges from loading.
Why it won't work in XP :roll: don't we have copy paste option there in Xp??
BTW hard_rock is right!!!!
All It depnds on the keylogger!!!!

Jeba

gamefreak14

Journeyman
In winXP Goto Run>msconfig You can stop any program that starts up from here.That includes a keylogger too.
m8 keylogger runs everytime u boot your system and load windows so you can't stop the keylogges from loading.
But you can kill it.

OP
cooljeba

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
gamefreak14 said:
In winXP Goto Run>msconfig You can stop any program that starts up from here.That includes a keylogger too.
But you can kill it.

i was telling the samething actually what i meant to say, was that finding the keylogger from various startup process will be a tough job 'cause they run themselfs as like snd16.exe, winserv.exe winimp.exe etc which confuse a lot!!! and it may lead us to stop a wrong process leading to a system crash :D

Jeba

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
isnt it easier to do the whole job this way ..

go to Start->All Programs->Accesories->System tools->
Character Map
double click on each alphabet you want to write ..
now simply copy paste the whole thing ..

isnt that a lot easier .. 3 steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom