Battlefield 2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hi folks,
I am having problem for starting Battlefield 2 demo. Whenever I start it, a black screen (Direct 3D) initializes, but then the game doesn't even start. I have configuration P4 2.8 Ghz, 512 ram, 128 mb ATI mob 9000 IGP, direct x 9.0 c. I am able to play ALL of the games except this one. Please help.

Thanks.

abhilash

Broken In
i kicked up battelfeild 2...
dont kno how to manuver thru the menu's...

how am i supposed to start the game...
It always asks me log out/log in...i want to play single player...

asks me to select the weapons & thats it..
in the background i can see game going on...
what cud be the problem.

help..??

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
well i m also facing problems with BF2.
whenever i start the game , the screen go blank and an error message appears. donno know what to do?

abhilash

Broken In
Thanks death_virus...

Thats what i was missing...went thru the manual...finally found it...
Its cool... i am playing in mediaun settings...still looks cool.

Never thought it was that good...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Its cool... i am playing in mediaun settings...still looks cool.

the game only looks richer at high settings .. not much noticeable difference in visuals at medium settings .... i personally am playing at a mix of high and medium settings ....

wolfff

Broken In
There are some bugs in the BF2 menu, try the v1.02 patch as it takes care of some of the issues with the menu.... but not all. And even if u wanna play a single player game, you will need to log in.. so you will have to be connected to the internet.

O, and if the game still gives problems after the 1.02 patch, theres further bad news. The v1.03 patch was supposed to be realeased last week of August, has now been delayed.

OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Yo guyz,
I got a source from someone for getting the ATi drivers from a site:
*www.omegadrivers.net, where they have the latest specialized 'OMEGA' drivers for NVidia and ATi cards. Now after downloading my drivers, I was able to play the game !!! :D :p I enjoyed it and will buy it. :) Anybody having any graphical problems can download drivers from that site because they can solve problems to some extent, in comparision to the manufacturer's drivers. 8)

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Anybody having any graphical problems can download drivers from that site because they can solve problems to some extent, in comparision to the manufacturer's drivers

Omega's are good enough ... but the best for nvidia cards is the XtremeG's i think ...

anyway ... if it was a driver problem indeed the simply changing the drivers would have done it .... and not the omega ... coz there drivers are the original drivers modded ....

OP
V

vmp_vivek

In the zone
deathvirus_me said:
Anybody having any graphical problems can download drivers from that site because they can solve problems to some extent, in comparision to the manufacturer's drivers

Omega's are good enough ... but the best for nvidia cards is the XtremeG's i think ...

anyway ... if it was a driver problem indeed the simply changing the drivers would have done it .... and not the omega ... coz there drivers are the original drivers modded ....

Well, I had installed the latest drivers from ATi's site, but ONLY Omega's drivers solved the problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom