Battlefield 2 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayasok

Right off the assembly line
Ok Guys i bought Battlefield 2 legally and i shelled out a lot of cash for it but i not wrking whenever i lauch it an error repot comes bout some problem with rendd9x or something like that. I have P4 3.0GHZ 512 MB RAM AND XP SP2 ,80 HDD and Intel original mobo is their any softwrae that can help me out here cuz i relly wanna play this amazing game and i really don't wanna shell out some cash for new Hardwareso can anyone help me

OP
A

akshayasok

I alreday Reinstalled Direct X . Well i have the onboard Graphics Intel Extreme Graphics 2 With Latest Drivers

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Battlefield needs a 128MB VRAM graphics card and does not support on board graphics. Additionally, it also needs a minimum 512MB of RAM. The onboard card uses memory from your system RAM hence you have less than 512. That is why you are unable to run this game. You could try out this software called 3D Analyzer. I don't know if it will run the game, but worth the try.

OP
A

akshayasok

Damn None of them wrked guys but thx for ur suggestions i guess i either have to buy some new hardware or make a copy and give to my friends . I already made the ISO file of it. Is there anywya to increase the onboard VRAM

venkat1605

Broken In
There's no way u can run Battlefield 2 on an onboard chipset.To experience a smooth performance u atleast need a 6800 GT or a X800 XL.But to run the game at minimum settings a FX 5200 will do.

wolfff

Broken In
I guess your cheapest option would be to go in for a fx5200, (for bout 2000) run it on 640X480 and get 20 fps. Ideally u need atleast a 6600 for bout 6-7k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom