Battery and Signal Indicator Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
*img78.imageshack.us/img78/2325/untitled6hk.jpg *img78.imageshack.us/img78/1686/untitled19pm.jpg

How can i achive this effect for mobile phone wallpapers?
This kind of image kinda overlaps the regular signal and battery level indicator and the effect is very good.Is there any photoshop brush available in the net?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
u can use theme creators for ur mobile phone. If you sony ericsson, digit had provided a theme creator in Jan issue. Also these are freewares.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I have a 6610i. Can you please tell me where these softwares are available :). Thanks

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Nokia Series 40 Theme Studio (Shud work)
*www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-601,00.html

Try these links also

Main Page
*www.forum.nokia.com/main

Nokia 6610i Specifications
*www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,,018-2069,00.html?model=6610i

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nokia Series 40 Theme Studio saves the file as .nth how can i appy it to my mobile(6610i)??

casanova

The Frozen Nova
copy that file to ur mobiles theme folder. You can use ur data cable, infrared to send it to ur mobile.

After u copy it to ur themes folder, u can apply it.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
casanova said:
copy that file to ur mobiles theme folder. You can use ur data cable, infrared to send it to ur mobile.

After u copy it to ur themes folder, u can apply it.

My mobile(6610i) doesnt have such folder :( or im too dumb to find it . I use IR for data transfer.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
ok most propably it should be in ur gallery folder. And just send tis file via ur infrared connection. After it transfers, save it to the themes folder

Hint:- Themes folder shud be with ur picture folders.
Also, u can try to apply it from some other folder.

Not in touch with nokia since long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom