Barring Incoming Calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massacre

Broken In
I have a Nokia 3230 mobile with a Hutch Connection.

I want to bar all incoming calls for a while.So can any of you kind Gents please tell me how do i go about doing it.

I went to the Hutch website.
Link

In the main screen if i enter i get the response that "Request Not Completed".

I do not know where to enter all this stuff,i mean it is telling that # is the password,but in the Call Barring menu in my phone it is not accepting the # command.It is only accepting the numbers.

As it is recommended in the website i have disabled Call Diverts.

satbir

Broken In
ok i used this trick a long time back on my old 3315. see if its of some use to you.......... just use call diverting............ divert all your incoming calls to a number that does not exist............ the operator will say............. PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER U HAV DIALED............ i hope this is gonna solve ur problem

Massacre said:
I have a Nokia 3230 mobile with a Hutch Connection.

I want to bar all incoming calls for a while.So can any of you kind Gents please tell me how do i go about doing it.

I went to the Hutch website.
Link

In the main screen if i enter i get the response that "Request Not Completed".

I do not know where to enter all this stuff,i mean it is telling that # is the password,but in the Call Barring menu in my phone it is not accepting the # command.It is only accepting the numbers.

As it is recommended in the website i have disabled Call Diverts.

wel if ur using symbian ie nokia 3230,then some softwares can stop their incomings ..all u need to do is some apps like phonepilot,ivcm,blacklister and many other..they all work for barring incoming calls
if u didnt find in any forum..pm me i will give u the links

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
pay Vodaphone Rs 99/- monthly & they will give u a facility of blacklisting a number or making your white list.

They should be doing this free but .............................as of now its paid service.

Else install black list application if you have java based phone or symbian OS based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom