Bangalore will face 6 hour power cut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Just read the news..

Here's an excerpt:
However, that’s not all. In case the rain situation does not improve, Bangalore could face power cuts lasting over six hours.

Source

In the TV, they say even other major cities/villages in karanataka will face the same :x

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Hell... I was eager to return to bangalore soon... but now it turns out to b a hell-hole.... blasts.. powercuts... & I was dreamin of havin a good time :(

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
This powercut is making our lives horrible here!! :mad: Can't even recharge mobile so that we can communicate properly during this blast problem.

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Solar energy anyone. At least it will run your lights, fans and PC

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2123380002_ec73f8668a_o.png

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey guys.. Himachal is jannat.. no power cuts.. not even once a month.. they will notify people one day before when they want to shut down electricity supply regarding repairs.. and man the rate of electricity is cheap too.. 70p upto 150 units.. >150 units is 90p.. i don't get more than Rs. 300 bill of two months.. even though I run my PC 18-20 hrs a day..

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Luckily I'm out of Bangalore for the next few days and we do have power here round the clock. Though no computer here but I got my mobile, so things are ok.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Oh...powercuts everywhere.
Here in my place electricity goes off for atleast 7 hours.
5:30 to 9:15 in the morning, again from 1pm to 5pm, and sometimes 10 to 11:30 in the night. The timings are flexible. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom