BALAGURUSWAMY HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
guys iam new to programming i need a start and i think should start from c/c++ that's why i need e balaguruswamy's c/c++ e- book which can teach me te basics can u guys plz help i want that e -book :roll: :roll: :roll:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@cyborg , its not Balaguruswamy its Balagurusamy

I am telling u this because i did the same mistake when i submitted my project report , i had written balaguruswamy on the bibliography page and during presentation i was asked that who is this Balaguruswamy :shock: . I discoverd later abt my mistake later when i read the name again on the book :lol:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i have an e-book on this topic but not sure where to post it on forum or not.
IS IT WITH THE RULES ??????????

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Cyborg, bro if ur in Mumbai then u can buy a book named as C programming-I (for C) and C-Programming-II (for C++) from the authors M.M. Shah and Vivek Kurkarni This is the best book for newbies like you. I refered the same book and later wen i was well versed with tat book, i swiched on to Balagurusamy for C and C++. U can get this book at any Engineering book stall or any popular book store inMumbai.

Cheers n e-peace.....

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Imo Balagurusamy is the easiest to understand and has many example codes to learn with ease , I have never read the books from MM shah and Vivek Kulkarni so i can't comment on that , they may be good . but of all the books i have read for C/C++ Balagurusamy is the best.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I totally agree with u tarey_g coz bala is a generalised book (suitable for engineering as well as professional and begineers too). I only advised cyborg (if at all he is a complete newbie to C) then he can go for SHAH and KULKARNI (this book is engineering students choice.. no offences.. :wink: ) and then he can switch on to Bala.

Neways the decision is urs....

My vote.... :arrow: Balagurusamy and SHAH & Kulkarni (both rocks) :p

cheers n e-peace......

OP

In the zone
hey hey thanks tarey ashu thanks a lot but big brothers i need a e book can u help me in that i tried but i cant find it

and one thing more is c or c++ tough i have heard my friend saying that it is tough

and one more he also told me that i should learn c++ and not c

and really thanks from my heart
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and ashu i am in new delhi :roll:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Cyborg bro, see this link, *cplus.about.com/od/beginnerctutorial/l/blcplustut.htmactually i was searching for sum additional info abt C and C++ and came across this site, hope this helps u, as this is a good site. Jus copy and paste all the contents in MS WORD (chapter by chapter). Well this is wat i did...... :wink:

Post ur reply and also ur querries.. and AFAIK, u shud start of with C or C++ as there is no harm,its not tough bro but since these languages are the building blocks of Programming so u will hv to learn it from the scratch.the same way, we all learnt A,B and C, so in short, these are the Alphabets for ur future programming lessons.

C++ is very much better and gr8 to work with..as compared to C.

Cheers n e-peace......

OP

In the zone
thanks ashu link is great but i think a hard copy of bala gurusamy is good as ctrl+c to ctrl+v

thanks bigB!!!!!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
cyborg wrote:
thanks ashu link is great but i think a hard copy of bala gurusamy is good as ctrl+c to ctrl+v

thanks bigB!!!!!!
Anytime bro.. well ya i agree with u abt ctrl+v funda..lol.... but jus a reminder tat if at all u dont get sum finer point in that book then u can always see the link.....

Best of luck bro !!!

cheers n e-peace...

parthbarot

In the zone
Techie_geek is right.
balaguru is not good for learning.
kanitkar's book is good for starting.
and i think u shid use

"karnigton & richee" ( may be mistake but they r founders of c lang..u can find it on net i thnk) For C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom