bad after sales service

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamsam

Right off the assembly line
hi this is my first post on the forum and its regarding poor after sales service . i just around 20 days back purchased a dazzle tv tuner card and it cost me around rs 1900 with a years warranty . within 3 days of the purchase the card started hanging my pc and the pc used to restart abruptly . i have an athlon xp 2200 on msi kt600 chipset . to my surprise the card was heating a lot & after removing it from the system the system was working flawlessly. my other pci cards were not heating as well as my friends tv tuner was working perfectly. i returned the card to dealer at lamington road . after a weeks wait the same card was returned to me without replacement or any repairs and the same problems existed. importers explanation it works perfectly. if it was had i gone nuts to spend my time and money for getting a replacement. i would suggest the users of this forum not go in for a dazzle tv tuner card for their pathetic services. and the card is also a very cheap quality one with very poor drivers too . i have suffered at the hands of the dealers before and i have completely stopped beleiving in those useless lamington road dealer warranties and their customer support.

godzi_85

In the zone
tamsam said:
........... and i have completely stopped beleiving in those useless lamington road dealer warranties and their customer support.

finally.... i have support.... :lol:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Sad. And here I was, drooling over what I read in Digit every month about Lamington Road, living in this remote corner of the country literally 100's of miles from the nearest metro. The last time I visited Lamington Road was 10 yrs ago and the big thing then was satellite TV.

Me, I just call my supplier in Kolkata if any of their stuff goes bad and they send a replacement by air within 24 hrs. Gloat mode off... :) Maybe it helps that I'm a regular customer although I'm not a reseller or a professional assembler. Perhaps I'm not so badly off after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom