Azureus or other

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
That's according to Chip. You'll have to use the clients to see which client suits you more.

According to me Utorrent (or BitTornado if you're a torrent newbie) is the best client.

Also use only Azureus, Utorrent or BitTornado only. Other clients might not go well with Private Trackers.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It definitely is, but it loses out due to its hogging ability a.k.a Java.

Till then, use uTorrent, this the best :D

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
with a size of 160 kb utorrent is certainly best.
Azureus has more features but is a major sys hog

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 question does azureus affect download speed .... like will i get better speeds by using azureus than using utorrent or bit comet

Pathik

Google Bot
yups... azuerus ll hog ur full net bandwidth.... so u wont be able to surf properly wen using azuerus...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
No nothing like that, even uTorrent has the same effect. It depends on your net speed settings and the amount of connections allowed.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@mav3 - arre its not the ram, its azureus, being Java it hogs up a ton of memory and is thus avoided by the weaker end systems.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
k.... i tried utorrent yesterday and completed a 764MB dwnld in less than 20hrs .... an trying azureus tonite ....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^
Funny.
Do you have Java installed? Azureus needs it. If it doesnt run, tell us the error returned please.

uTorrent... if that doesnt run... its prolly not windows..

Third Eye

gooby pls
QwertyManiac said:
^^
Funny.
Do you have Java installed? Azureus needs it. If it doesnt run, tell us the error returned please.

uTorrent... if that doesnt run... its prolly not windows..

r u talking to me man... :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
tech_mastermind said:
I got slow speed in clients(i.e 5-6kbps) except BitLord in which i get 28-30Kbps.
every body ahs said that utorrent and azaureus giv good speeds ... for me utorrent & azaureus did giv me cosistent speeds ... better than bit-comet .... 28-30 wat conx u got????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom