Awesome trick to change ADMIN's password!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I have come across a super cool trick to change the password of any user including the ADMIN.....Now a days we do have lots of accounts on our PC which comprises of ur account as well as ur brothers/sisters/bla bla bla....Now if u wanna hack into their account here is the procedure to do it without even having to know their's password.....

1) Go to command prompt n enter the command net user.
The above command basically outputs you all the accounts which the operating system(Windows) is currently holding.

2) Then try this command ---> net user 'username' *
For eg: if the username is kunal....then the command will b as follows ---> net user kunal *

3)As soon as u run the above command by hittin enter....u will b asked to enter a new password for the above mentioned user ....enter the new password....hit enter.....again confirm the new password n hit enter....

4) Dats it u r done....u have successfully changed the password of the user without even knowing his/her earlier password n all...

If this stuff has already been posted by someone else in the past then pls do ignore this post.

Cheers,
Kunal :p

assasin

Banned
^^^ Windows->System32->lusrmgr
open it and click the users tab on the left pane,u'll get list of users on the right pane.now rt click any user and select Set Password.
now u'll be able to set password without knowing the prev password.

csczero

Journeyman
whaaat???? are u guys talking about longcuts .........man u can do it by my computer ------> manage ........ isnt it ?

OP
C

crystal_pup

Yaar cmd trick wud come handy if in case many sub menu's n access to My Computer n all is blocked....The same trick cud b achieved in many diff. ways....so dont make buzz of it....

Cheers,
Kunal:p

eddie

El mooooo
Isn't it like the "control userpasswords2" trick but without GUI? Also these tricks will not wok if you have limited access to your system. It is limited to admins...so the thing about "sub menu's n access to My Computer n all is blocked" doesn't hold much ground.

@aryayush: If the user is logged on with administrator powers then it is possible in Vista as well.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Good tip buddy.......
I had posted the similar trick long time back.........
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46290
Post 9

Good tip buddy.......
I had posted the similar trick long time back.........
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46290
Post 9-14

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom