Avtars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeChiE

Right off the assembly line
Dear Admins, i think its better that u start ur own avtars so that anybody does not violate the avtar rule i really find it difficult to cope up i try hosting it according to the regulation but once it is hosted it changes now tell me what do i do ? there are other forums like this which have their own avtars and also lets the users use their avtars.......................

Hope you look into this guys i am not complaining but just suggesting

Ashis

In the zone
TeChiE said:
Dear Admins, i think its better that u start ur own avtars so that anybody does not violate the avtar rule i really find it difficult to cope up i try hosting it according to the regulation but once it is hosted it changes now tell me what do i do ? there are other forums like this which have their own avtars and also lets the users use their avtars.......................

Welcome to Digit's Forum !
Avtar is a bit Problem but Rest is fine.
U gonna have a good time...Thats for sure :D

OP
T

TeChiE

Right off the assembly line
Fun is Always Here

Ashis said:
TeChiE said:

Welcome to Digit's Forum !
Avtar is a bit Problem but Rest is fine.
U gonna have a good time...Thats for sure :D

YahI know pal that i am gonna have a good time here and thats y i am here but i just hope they solve the avtar problem pretty soon

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
this forum software is fine.. only required is that digitadmin should upload avtars to their server . but that will eat lots of bandwidth !! ..

EinSTeiN

Broken In
upload ur avatars to some free servers such as geocities and then link it here.That'll solve the avatar prob.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yeah, but th site is down a lot of times. Tinypic and Photobucket are other options u shud consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom