AVI Chunk Viewer. Whats this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
This screen pops up on my machine every now and then. I have no clue how it came and what is causing it to come. Please assist. :mad:

*img401.imageshack.us/img401/900/avichunkviewergx5.th.jpg

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You installed a Codec Pack. Its nothing bad, it appears when you click on, or focus on an AVI file on your computer, and the AVI file has some problems in it. It may play perfectly, even with problems. So when the file is like that AVI chunk viewer shows the Chunk/Time graph. Its not a virus or anything. Perfectly normal.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
But how do i stop it from coming. It is very irritating and is coming every time i am in middle of my work. There is no specific reason for it to come.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Ok, go to start->programs->klite codec pack(or whatever codec pack)->configuration->codec tweak tool

disable avi splitter(gabest) and thats it.

apoorva84

In the zone
You installed a Codec Pack. Its nothing bad, it appears when you click on, or focus on an AVI file on your computer, and the AVI file has some problems in it. It may play perfectly, even with problems. So when the file is like that AVI chunk viewer shows the Chunk/Time graph. Its not a virus or anything. Perfectly normal.

thanks for the info mate...happened to me too a couple of times..never knew what it was till now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom