autopatcher not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

when i tried to install june xp autopatcher from this month's digit it gives following error ??

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/nikunj/autopatcher.jpg

whats the prob?

OP
G

saurav_cheeta said:
ACC97: Migrating from Data Outline Control to TreeView Control

this might help u up....

what is relation of it with my prob that i m nt clear . and i m not using ofice97

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm well i thought this is dew to OS problem... may b not...

well may b this post help out.... about the same kind of problem with auto patcher...

*www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=340940

also see this one....

*www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=129400

OP
G

ya thanx .. it was not working because previous version of autopatcher was also installed .. i first removed it then it worked..

OP
G

HAVE YOU ANY PREVIOUS VERSION OF AUTOPATCHER IN UR PC ? OR TRY TO USE LINK GIVEN ABOVE THEY ARE HELP FOOL

hyde

Broken In
i had no problem installin autopatcher aug 2005.... i even installed the previous version...

i use windows xp pro with sp2

kapsicum

spice it up
in my case the problem is while installation it stucks at some % in every module,and need to alt+ctrl+del for every module being installed.
finally nothing gets installed. any solution? i tried on win98se i don hv XP

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Thx to saurav_cheeta That Works...
neowin.net soln works...Now Installed Auto...June05.
:)

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
ax3 said:
HEY bt aug wasn`t AUg the latest 1 ...
wot do u mean ??...Make ur self clearer..
I hv no problem now..As soon as I deleted the AutopatcherXp March 2005 Folder, the Installaion Went Smoothly.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
The LAtest AutopatcherXP is always the Collection of Older Partches Plus the Latest Ones. So Installing Any months Patcher Works Just Fine. Just Remember to delete the older Patcher Folder 1st . Else it will give error Whi;le Installation. Also If u hv some Of the updates pre installed then AutoPatcher Will detect them andby Default not install them. So. tehre u go.. Happy Patching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom