Autometic signout from Y! Messenger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
its few days now i am facing this problem.... very stange problem... happes with all the yahoo IDs...

when ever i try to login to any chat room which has the name X Global chat 1.... Yahoo autometically signs out.... few seconds back it signs back in again....

this thing doesnt happes with any other chat room like X Global chat 2 or 3 or xx...

only with the 1.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am running windows XP SP2 up2date..... system was scanned with KAV 5.0 (up2date) & i have ZAP 6 (outdated as it was downloaded a month ago...), spybot search n destroy (up2date).... didnt find any spyware or virus....

reinstalling the yahoo would be quite a few MBs of download... so pls put that option for last remady....

pls help :roll: :roll:

Sourabh

Laptoping
There may be some bots/id booting the other ids within the chatroom. Wont happen with GAIM or Trillian. If you want to stick with Yahoo Messenger, then Y tunnel Pro is your best option.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Sourabh said:
There may be some bots/id booting the other ids within the chatroom. Wont happen with GAIM or Trillian. If you want to stick with Yahoo Messenger, then Y tunnel Pro is your best option.

in that theory... only a certain room will be corrupted... but here, in my case every dam room which ends with 1 has the problem??

if its a booter then how can it effect the whole chat server?? :? :? :?

QwertyManiac said:
using a booter (Sourabh's a good one ;)) Booters are illegal to use... google it up...

hmm did he suggested for a booter :? :? rather i think he ment for a antibooter....

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
:cry:

i am still facing the problem... y tunel is not much help... yahoo messenger simply signs out while entering any room ends with 1.... :roll: :roll:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
w8, tell me a thing... does the room open in the Browser with a java applet or in the Messenger itself ? If browser then no use of Y ! Tunnel

and by that statement on Sourabh, i mean wat i say ;)

Sourabh

Laptoping
I dont face any such problem, its time for your last option which was the quite quite obvious one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom