Automatic Downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

superuser

Broken In
Is there any download Manager that can automatically download the next job in the download q after completing the previous one.I mean downloading downloading one job after another but one at a time till all the unfinished are done without any user intervention?

If anyone knows such a App then Please help?

theraven

Technomancer
???
one download at a time ?
use DAP and use the option in connection of max 1 download at a time
queue up the rest and it should do

lars

Right off the assembly line
use flashget,mate!!!
options>connections>max.simultaneous jobs
and u'r ready!!!

digen

Youngling
I think most Download managers have automatic downloading feature.Getright has it for sure.

Tools>Getright Configuration>Downloads>Automatic Mode

Choose the preferences according to your needs.

saROMan

QA Juggler
hmm no my frnd...to the contra Flashget Sucks ........i brakes in betn....files get currupted......1's i d/l a 36 MB file on my Dile up :O
and in the end...it was useless Lump of donno what........

Mass D/l is the best........many times i get 4/5 KBPS at day time......when Flashget cant cross 3

gunbir

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Reget Deluxe has got many option for schedule.

1.Once
2 Daily
3.When no other download.
4 On download completion . etc

I think it is the best.

next best is Flashget .

downloading from Chinese , Russian sites and Ftps and
top of it cracked versions of both are easily availabe on net.

zenblue

Broken In
guys i have winxpsp2 & i have been using Flashget for longtime now and i dont see very big improvement in speed as compared to when i download it directly through windows "Save" dialog box....i have MTNL dailup and i normally get about 4.5-4.8KB/sec (sometimes little more then 5KB even in nite) w/out flashget and almost same or maybe just upto sometimes 4.5-5.0KB/sec with flashget...not much difference there...but yes one can download in bits using download managers, thats the biggest advantage of them..is DAP better then flashget??.....also trying those servers/FTP where its nite time or supposedly less traffic do help...
@saROman...i downloaded nero few days back...80MBs with flashget...nothing happened...sometimes downloadable files maybe corrupt from the source itself...but i suggest you should try one thing..when ya download in bits and you are turning it off midway...first Pause the download and then exit flashget...sometimes just shutting it off may corrupt the file...still, i feel there is a good chance of corrupt files from source sometimes..

rajat22

In the zone
I do it regularly with DAP and Internet Download Accelerator or IDA with 1 download option at a time in my duel boot system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom