Automatic booting software for yahoo messenger??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friend uses some softwares that can boot anyone from yahoo messenger,when ever I usually chat with him,then he says to me I am booting you now,and then suddenly my yahoo messenger shows some errors,and I go Disconnected.

So My Question is what is this,
Is there any software that can boot someone from yahoo???
If yes then provide me the link.else
Any technique for telnet or something like that??

Help me out
I am Fed up of searching some software in google,got nothing at all

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Yes, booters (and a lot of other illegal software) exist that can allow people to kick others out of a Messenger conference or a chatroom. What they do is that they send "boot codes", special codes that exploit vulnerabilities in the Yahoo Messenger communication protocols. You can either switch to another messenger like Trillian if you are particularly hassled by the booter, or you can download anti-boot programs or shields that will prevent you from getting booted. Be warned though that booters constantly come up with newer ways of booting people and you need to be constantly in the know when it comes to these things. Obviously, I cant tell you the sites where you can get the booter software nor can I tell you how to use them or the other techniques. Please note that its totally illegal and downright frustrating for people if you use these programs to retaliate. Violence begets violence. :D

busyanuj

In the zone
neeraj, you can buy and install Y! Tunnel Pro to protect yourself against booting attacks.

read more at this page
alternately, you can install the Y! Tunnel Basic (Free version of the same software)
Download Y! Tunnel

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
hahaha...that wont last long...most booters today support Y! Tunnel Pro booting as well. The best thing is to use a different chat client. Even trillian can be booted...but not as often as yahoo client

busyanuj

In the zone
icecoolz said:
hahaha...that wont last long...most booters today support Y! Tunnel Pro booting as well. The best thing is to use a different chat client. Even trillian can be booted...but not as often as yahoo client

I know.

but something is always better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom