Auto start INTERNET?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chahal63

Broken In
I have downloaded Auto power on & shut down software for automatically connecting pc to download in night.
I wanna know that how my modem automatically connects to internet after resuming hibernate state.The software u gave "auto power on" only turns on the comp, not the broadband connection.
And finally please tell me how to auto mate download my torrent files as I am using Opera for downloading Torrents file.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
chahal63 said:
I have downloaded Auto power on & shut down software for automatically connecting pc to download in night.
I wanna know that how my modem automatically connects to internet after resuming hibernate state.The software u gave "auto power on" only turns on the comp, not the broadband connection.
And finally please tell me how to auto mate download my torrent files as I am using Opera for downloading Torrents file.

at the time ur computer goes to herbinate after tat just switch on u r modem ............go to sleep when u r system will resume modem automatically connect to internet ......

I m not sure bout Opera ......I use to use utorrent for tis purpose ..just shedule utorrent to start automatically after 6 min ........after ur system resumes frm herbination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom