audio synchronize problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.

atool

Journeyman
well...recently i m having this strange problem. whatever video files i download, audio and video dont sync. i feel problem is not with the files but somewhere in my system...can anyone plzzzzz guide me for a solution ? thanks in advance guys.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Are you downloading from P2P?
Becoz, some avi files may have audio video sync problems when you play them before downloading it fully.
Does this problem happen with all the video files in your comp?

OP
A

atool

Journeyman
Lucky_star said:
Are you downloading from P2P?
Becoz, some avi files may have audio video sync problems when you play them before downloading it fully.
Does this problem happen with all the video files in your comp?

no bro i hvnt downloaded anything from any P2P...some files got in mail which are running fine on my friends system. yes generally whatever could i check all the files are giving me this problem.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I suggest you to reinstall K-Lite codec Pack. Onemore thing,...is it happening while playing through all players or in particular to a player only?

OP
A

atool

Journeyman
Kiran_tech_mania said:
I suggest you to reinstall K-Lite codec Pack. Onemore thing,...is it happening while playing through all players or in particular to a player only?

well bro..i will surely reinstall and and post the result...as for player i just use one...media player classic

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I have seen in some systems that if you use media player classic with some Window Blinds themes, then there is some audio video lag.
try with the BS player supplied with the Klite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom