1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Audio & Internet Explorer Woes !!

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by nipun_the_gr8, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Problem 1 :

I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0.2600.0000IC. My problem is that I am unable to open more that 1 window at a time. Whenever I try to open more that 1 window, the first windows closes automatically. Please tell me what to do.

Problem 2:

I am unable to install/upgrade Audio Drivers in my Windows 98 SE. If I install/upgrade them, nothing happens after it prompts me to restart the PC. On opening the "Multimedia" option in the Control Panel, it shows :

[​IMG]

As a result I am unable to play any audio file on my PC. Please suggest what to do.

2. OP
    OP
    nipun_the_gr8

nipun_the_gr8 Guest

Also, is there any way to backup my MsgPlus preferences, passwords etc. so that whenever I reinstall MSN Messenger & MsgPlus I can just overwrite the files and get my preferences back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.