1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

audio drivers problem

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by sthumula, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sthumula

sthumula New Member

i am not able to voice chat microphone ( connected in pink jack
    ). I am using Intel Originial 915GAV motherboard.and xp service pack 1.speakers working properly only doesn't work microphoen please help me...

2. teknoPhobia

teknoPhobia t3h g04t

Open the volume control by right clicking on the speaker icon in your system tray and choose open volume control (if you have soundmax audio then the procedure is different). go to options>properties, and select "recording" in the radio button. Click on the select button below the microphone slider and increase volume until it works. Note: to hear the sound from your speakers when you speak, you will have to unmute microphone from the "playback" window.
    Hope this helps

3. maverickrohan

maverickrohan SABER RIDER

also chk wheteher ur microphone works properly.........n do all the other basics

unmute it

enable boost

run the wizard in ur IM for setin up ur voice chat........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.