Attn All Users --- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hello all users,

This is just to make few things clear....

Over few days, I am getting few PMs asking me for my confirmation on product delivery... !!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

At 1st because of High amount of PM i get I didnt notice those with attention, but as resoponding to 2/3 known users, it came to my attention that few in this forum is using my name to sell cheap PC Hardware promissing delivery from US...

I would Like to confirm that, I am not here in this forum to do any business of any financial Deal...

If any of you are infomred that I am or would be involved any kind of deal, please do not bother to buy such... !!!

Thank you,

Regards,
Saurav Basu (Choto Cheeta)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hey. I know Saurav Bhai from some time now...
He is not into such things...
Beware...
Choto cheeta is a trustworthy person..
The best person here I would say...

satyamy

Alive Again...
We all know what kind of Person Saurav is

These types of Persons are fake & these ID's Should be banned
So their is no question to use his name in such a rubbish thing
also all users must not entertain these types of PM's & messages from such fake members
& who ever receive any of these type of mail/pm's they should inform MOD's

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
My goodness ...it came true. I was so ware that someone would definitely come up with this scam.
I have posted even once of twice warning users to buy from new members as its so easy to do such things.
Please make sure you know the user personally and then only go for the product.
So if someone says there is 8800 GTS for sale that he just got from us which is for 14k run...from him.
If someone is new here and wants to sell something please insist for hand pickup.

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm..so it'd be better if u kept ur privacy/else 4m where do they get information reg u

ahref

In the zone
I think digit should use itrader mod, it will help members to identify genuine sellers.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yes. Even digit forum has some fraud members... (I have personal experience. :D)

So all new users beware... never buy things or share your personal information with untrusty people.

This forum is for shareing knowledge not for fraud &hit.

Request to Spammers and Frauds : Please leave our dear forum alone. You wont gain anything by spamming our Online home. There is no good reason you should spam here. If you are angry with mods or admins, I say sorry in place of them. (A typical Gaandhi-Vaadi statement :D)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Strange incident. I would strongly suggest Digit to install itrader mod. That is the only way we can identify genuine sellers/buyers.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This is really shocking :shock: .Cant we lockdown Bazzar for a few days?

We also have another member with the name vishalgupta, we have often mistaken him for Mr.Vista. But we haven't seen him responding for queries like this. member:vishalgupta can you please clarify.

Also if you feel something is fishy.. you can always check the postcount and date of joining of a member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom