Attention: Microsoft's Free In-Person Hands-On Labs in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Since last few months, Microsoft India is organizing many seminars and other in-person events in Delhi as well as other parts of India. These sessions are jam packed with latest and greatest information related to Microsoft products and services as well as their partners. Different events cater to different kind of people including IT professionals, Business Decision Makers, Technology Decision Makers and like. In the past there have been many such events, the recent in Delhi being the Microsoft Security Summit 2007. I personally attended it, and tell you what, it was awesome.

In the month of February, Microsoft is going to do Hands-On Lab Sessions on Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft SQL Server Technologies from 6th-8th and 13th to 15th February 2008 respectively in Delhi. I am sure there will be sessions scheduled for other cities also, but since i am in Delhi, i checked only for these ones in Microsoft Event Search.

These will be 2 day sessions starting from 9:AM to 18:00 PM at Microsoft's Office's Training Room at Nehru Place, New Delhi. Further details can be checked on the Microsoft Events website.

All the interested people should try to attend these sessions as there, these guys share a great wealth of information. Entry is by invitation only and you'll have to register in advance. To register, you must have a Hotmail or Windows Live ID. Go to
*msevents.microsoft.com?culture=en-in for registeration. Do an advance search there for your particular city.

See you there! :)

First go to that page and do an advance search choosing city as New Delhi and leaving all the other fields to defaults. You'll get 3 links, 2 for the SQL Server event and one for Vista event. Click on it, it will take you to the details page. Click there on Register Online link, sign in to your live id and you'll get you'll get the registration wizard if you are doing it for the first time or else it will take you straight to your registration confirmation page, for where you can print your invitation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom