Attention Kolkatans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linardni

Journeyman
I want to buy Nikon Cool Pix "S" Series digicam from any shop in kolkata. However the quotation received from Kolkata shops are very much higher than that offered by J.J. Mehta's online shop (www.jjmehta.com). Is there any shop in Kokata offering digicams at price comparable to J.J Mehta?
PS: I want to buy with papers & not Chandni or Fancy Market stuff.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Please do not use such titles for threads! You are requesting for help here but the title seems to suggest you are announcing or commanding something. It is misleading and is probably the reason why you haven't got a reply in three hours. :)

Anindya

In the zone
Linardni I agree with u completely. When I wanted to buy NikonS6 digital camera after reading the reviews in Digit. The price mentioned in the mag was around Rs.12000. But to my horror when asked the price in Capital Electronics they qouted...... hold ur breath Rs...... Rs.22000. Yes that was their qoutation. I even mailed to Nikon`s given email id to enquire about it. But they again told me to contact C-Electronics. I really couldnt figure out who was wrong and ultimately i didnt buy it.

OP
linardni

linardni

Journeyman
@aryayush....
hi dear, the title is to arouse interest in the topic, isn't it? I am successful in that point....otherwise you being of Siliguri and not of Kolkata should have realized this "announcement" or "command" is not for you. Moreover this manner of titling is very common in Digit Forum....for your kind information.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If the title would have been 'Where to buy Nikon Cool Pix camera in Kolkata', you would have got much better replies. Plus, those who do not have any idea about the matter would have stayed away from the topic. This is called forum etiquette. This was just a suggestion from which you yourself would benefit in the future.
And there was no need to negative rep me for offering you a suggestion.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Attention Kolkatans

I am not from kolkatta but still could offer some help, but I skipped ur post earlier not knowing what is the content, so I agree with aryayush that better title will help u in getting more replies.

Thats what I have learnt on this forum, but finally its still ur choice, do u want more ATTENTION or want more replies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom