ATI Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

parimal

Journeyman
How is this Club3D brand?? Planning to buy Radeon 9800 Pro.....any suggestions with brands (only with brands not chipset...I know GF 6600GT is better with few bucks, but I don't have the budget for that). Actually I'm looking for sapphire or ATI original card in Mumbai. But in Mumbai there are very few ATI brands like Asus, Club3D, PowerColor etc. So I have to choose between them only...!!!

theraven

Technomancer
do not go for the powercolor here in india
btw the club3d rocks
ask blade_runner for a full review if u wish .. he has the exact same card

Sourabh

Laptoping
:oops:

i have powercolor ATi Radeon 9800 Pro :x

and theres nothing wrong with it

it doesnt matter much abt the brand u choose for 9800 pro, even club3d is good

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh now even the General Section is becoming a Bazaar

firstly this topic ATI BRAND was in the wrong section

now its becomming a bazaar

now where are the MODS ??

theraven

Technomancer
powercolors in india are seriously scaled down
there was a similar discussion on this when i had joined and our senior members were ard
if uve got a powercolor from abroad then good job .. they are definitely amongst the top there

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
Okie....I'll definately look for Club3D (though I haven't heard it before....I think this is european brand). But please let me know if I can get Sapphire in Mumbai??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
6600GT(XFX) is within 11-11.5k in delhi , how much a 9800pro costs at present ?. if the difference is not much then 6600 is a far better choice.

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
I'll check out the price for 6600GT in Mumbai.....if price diff is not much, then I'll go for 6600GT!!!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Yes CLub3d is among Europe's top card vendors who sell cards from both Ati , Nvidia and XGI as well. The best thing about them is that they make cards @ exceptionally well placed prices unlike XFX who normally cut down on memory controller or clock rates which cripples the cards performance. One more good thing about Club3d is that they simply re-badge cards made by other manufacturers so when u buy a 9800pro it's either a Built By ATi/Sapphire/Powercolor 9800pro which imho are the best out there.

Well there's nothing wrong with the Powercolor cards except that powercolor has 128Bit memory that cripples the 9800pro when using AA and AF. This is the case of powercolor cards only in India. However they recently started importing the *proper* 9800pros or so i heard. The Club3d card is also good and is priced @ 13-13.5k almost as same as the 6600GT. If you are planning to buy a card now go for the Gainward/Gigabyte 6600GT AGP for arnd 13-14k.

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
Club3D 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro costs Rs. 15,400 in Mumbai which is absolutely unfair. I cannot see more than $200 for any 9800 Pro on newegg....!!

theraven

Technomancer
o cmon stop that
blades from mumbai and he quoted a club3d for 13-13.5k
i had enquired abt a darng gigabyte one for 12k i dun remember from where tho
u just need to know the right place to look for this stuff

Sourabh

Laptoping
Club 3d 9800 pro costs 13700 in Modera Electronics in Lamington Road

mebbe a lil less in PRIME AGBG

i have never figured out where this shop is dang!!

would surely have to check "In the lane opposite Naaz CInema, Lamington Road" next time

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
I inquired in Prime ABGB only....!! They are saying unfair price :( Can anybody tell me where exactly I can get 9800 pro in Mumbai in 12-12.5K??

Delpiero

Journeyman
parimal said:
I inquired in Prime ABGB only....!! They are saying unfair price :( Can anybody tell me where exactly I can get 9800 pro in Mumbai in 12-12.5K??
Why are you going for a 9800 pro? get a 6600 gt and believe me it's far better than 9800 series. If you still want 9800 pro then club 3d is a good choice but i like powercolor because it the sexiest looking .

cybershastri said:
Also can any one tell me the current price of ATI 9600 PRO and 9600XT ? :)

9600 PRO 6.8k
9600 XT 8.2k
Both from sapphire.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Delpiero said:
parimal said:
Why are you going for a 9800 pro? get a 6600 gt and believe me it's far better than 9800 series. If you still want 9800 pro then club 3d is a good choice but i like powercolor because it the sexiest looking .

cybershastri said:
Also can any one tell me the current price of ATI 9600 PRO and 9600XT ? :)

9600 PRO 6.8k
9600 XT 8.2k
Both from sapphire.

Sapphire ! OMG !! When did Sapphire start retailing in India ............ :eek:

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
Yeah...I know 6600 GT is more powerfull than 9800 Pro. But there are no proper brands available in Mumbai. You get only XFX here, and I don't belive this brand at all....!! Anybody knows costs of Asus N6600GT/TD?? Also tell me if I can get 9800 Pro in 12,000....and suggest me the brand. Actually I don't know much about Club3D...but people are saying some good things about that!! Does Sapphire import their cards in India??....I asked about original ATI...but nobody is having here in Mumbai..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom