asus a8n-sli board or msi rs480m2-il

Status
Not open for further replies.

kameyameya

Broken In
guys i wanna know which one of the above mentioned boards is good in terms of gaming and performance

also tell me the price of the boards in mumbai
prices from lamington road will be preferred

also tell me which graphic card to purchase for the same

pls dont tell me to post my budget.
tell me what u know
bye

AlienTech

In the zone
How can you compare the 2? One if made for a desktop system, the other is for high performance system. Even the costs are 100% apart. MSI cost 5K, SLI one costs like 13K.

divyadbzgt1

Broken In
Get this clear

:idea: You see the MSi RS480M2-IL is the best motherboard with onboard graphics, so if you dont want to buy a gfx card then this one is the best solution for the AMD Athlon 64 939Skt processors.

But if you are going to buy a graphics card then go for the Asus A8N-SLI board. It gives very good performance.

But for the price as AlienTech told MSi board cos around 5k and ASUS SLI cost you around Rs.13000/-. But both have good features. It all depends on what solution you want.

If your are going to put only one gfx card you can go for non-SLI motherboard and you can save some money and invest it on gfx card. But also you can go for SLI motherboard and still use one card.

aceman

Broken In
AGENT_SMITH said:
GeForce 6600 NonGT -- 6,000-7,000
GeForce 6600 GT -- 10,500

10,500 is too high for the GT, a leadtech 6600gt TDH costs around rs:8800 and 6600gt tdh extreme costs 9700 only 8)

Delpiero

Journeyman
You can't compare these boards. Asus A8N SLI is better ofcourse but costs a bomb. Go for Asus A8N-E which costs 9,000. And go for Nvdia 6600 plain or 6600GT depending on your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom