Asus A7N8X-D MB Voice Error "System Fail Cputer" Help Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

taran

Right off the assembly line
Hi, Recently i started facing a new sort of a problem that is m system gives me a Voice Error " System Fail CPUTER " it keeps on repeating the same meessage and system hangs and display trun to blue srceen or it will simply become blank and I am not able to understand is it CPUTER or CPU overheat. I through it might be a overheat problem since i am using AMD XP 2800+, but my cpu temp never exceeds 65 degree C and my CPU fan is also working fine and by the way my mortherboard is Asus A7N8X- Deluxe. The problem started when i updated my ATI 9600 card drivers to 5.10 from 5.90 and the voice error started when i will start the games like AOE III or F1 99-02. So i Uninsatlled the new drv and replace them with the old one but the problem remain te same .. so i downloaded the drv 5.60 from net and install them and system started to work fine but from the today morning my system has started to give me that same voice error again even if i watch a movie and some times when i switch on the system. i am not able to understand what is the problem is it overheating of my cpu or video card problem??????? I have gone through th manual of the motherboard and video card there is nothing mention regarding this error when system is running .. though in my Motherboard there is a Voice POST Message feature i even turned that off still the same problem and when turned on it says System completed power on self test , computer now booting from OS which me everything is fine from CPU , MB and AGP card. But when i start any game it is for sure that i will get start getting the error message and some times it just starts on it's on and i end up with the hanged computer.. Need help .... pls..... help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitsears

Right off the assembly line
I realize this thread is old, but has anyone figured it out yet? I've got the same problems exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom