Assembly level programming and Digital interfacing Simulation software needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Hello guys N girls(if there r any :D)!

My external exams are to start within 2-3weeks and i need to practice a lot of Assembly level Programing(ALP) in MASM. But in our syllabus we hav to make programs to control different harwares,.i.e Digital interfacing. In our college lab, we hav been provided with all sorts of those harware like STEPPER MOTOR, LOGIC CONTROLER, CRO, etc along with suitable INTERFACING DEVICES based on 8255A. We hav to make programs n control these devices. For ex- driving an stepper motor like just rotating it a no. of time in clock-wise or counter clock wise direction, getting a sine wave on CRO, etc.

But now my college is closed and i cant get my hands on these n it not possible to buy them just for practice. So what i am asking is that ARE THERE ANY SOFTWARES available to simulate these interfacing devices, so that i can practice them. I mean i just hav to write my program and the sofware has to check it n do same things as it would had worked for those devices!

PLZ HELP.!!

if there are no such softwares then how can i practice them. We hav not done our MICROPROCESSOR lab properly n the intructors didnt know anything sso that they can explain:mad: we were just given the programs n all we used to do was COPY PASTING and nothing else.:mad::mad:

plz help me how to practice these hardware parts. for just programing in ALP is not a problem as i can practice well on my lappy but there are no resources for these hardware programing.:(:(:(

plz help.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Assembly is simple - you can just use MASM.

For the other one, try islandlogix.com if thats what you need. If it isnt, sorry :)

BTW if you get any software for the simulation, post it here too, next year I have that lab.

EDIT:

I totally forgot about this the first time I replied.

win32assembly.online.fr

This is a assembly tut by a guy called Iczelion. Every ASM/cracking/hacking noob is highly recommended to read this. Mods, this has nothing to do with cracking or hacking, but this is a COMPLETE ASM tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom