ASP.NET based project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
hello everyone..m doin my 6 months training at CS infotech, CHD in ASP.NET..please suggest me some idea regarding the project..
they hv sugggested me getacoder,e learning or institute website....but these dnt sounds interesting ..please post u reply

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
You can make a attendance monitoring system for employees of a company, such systems are common in companies which have many branches but centralized attendance monitoring.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Or, you can simply go for developing low level Customer Relationship Management...considerably a better package, if looked at its scope and expansion limits!

An E-Commerce Website, with shopping catalog, shopping cart and payment gateway interaction. Howzzat? And ya, do it with using some proper architecture like the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture. It'll be great i think.

MVC Architecture would be an overkill for such a project man .

I would like to know. Would you plz explain it zeeshan? I mean in my knowledge MVC architecture specifies an architecture with the Model (Buisness logic), View (the UI) and the controller (the interaction mechanism between Buisness Logic and UI, events, delegates etc). It can be applied to any layered architecture with n-tiers. How can it be an overkill??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom